7th Annual Wheel & Squeal: Saturday Sept 21, 2019

I purchased a ticket. I will be coming up on Saturday. I can help with whatever needed. I am staying the night, so I can help clean up in the morning.

Deb

not going to make it this year… ill be cruising the Panama Canal… sorry (kind of)

Ok, I’ll be there Friday, late afternoon till Sunday morning. Payed event and camping.

Camping spots are almost sold out!

Is there a T-shirt only option?

No. You have to be there to get a t-shirt! LOL.

Actually, I thought t-shirt only was an option last year. Not sure why it would not work this year. Will check it asap.

Ethan and I are in…!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Deadline to order t-shirts is Sept 1st.

Only 18 camping spots left!!

Only 45 of 125 tickets left!! If you keep waiting you could be OUT!!!

80 down, 45 to go.

[size=150]10 camping spots left!
[/size]

4 more days to guarantee yourself an event t-shirt!

Hey All -

I’d like to register for this, but I see it’s only for members and invited guests…at the moment, I’m neither. :frowning:

Any way for me to join in the fun? This would be my first-ever Jeep event…

Thanks!

Brian
‘Qtwo’

No!!! This event is open to the public!!!

Oh yeah, I must have skimmed that sentence, lol. I see after the 13th it opened to the public.

Cool! Signing up now!

TWO MORE DAYS to guarantee yourself an event t-shirt. We will have a handful of extras available on event day, first come, first serve.

Due to holidays, t-shirt order is not going in until tonight. Today is your last, last chance to guarantee a t-shirt.

REGISTERED/PAID, IN for FRI/ AND SAT…

I’d like a shirt, so we’ll see if I make the first come first serve!

Kurt

[size=200]BUMPSKI![/size]

20 tickets left. Fewer than 10 camping spots left. Clayton from Clayton Offroad is going to come wheel with us!

Also picked up Pyro-for-Pigs. Will have 200-ish roman candles. Nothing can go wrong!

pyro-for-pigs.jpg

Would love to go but camping with the Family that weekend.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Got plenty of wood to bring for Saturday night if you need some.

No such thing as too much wood. Bring it!!