7th Annual Wheel & Squeal: Saturday Sept 21, 2019

>>>>>> Click here to register - NOTE that a small processing fee is added and that ticket purchases are final. <<<<<<

Ocean State Jeepsters 7th Annual Wheel & Squeal will take place Saturday September 21st, 2019 at Chutes & Ladders in East Lyme, CT. In addition to a pig roast and wheeling, the event will also feature camping Saturday night, a fireworks show, and optional commemorative t-shirts. Trail options range from stock-friendly to competition buggy extreme. Space is limited to 125 total including 40 Saturday night camping spots. Note that there will be a party Saturday night. Children are welcome at the party but parents are advised to use discretion. Not everyone would consider this to be a kid-friendly party.

Tickets are available to members and invited guests until August 13th after which tickets will also be available to the general public. Be sure to register early because this event is sure to sell out again.

NOTE that the deadline for t-shirt orders is Wednesday Sept 5th. It’s likely that there will be a limited quantity of shirts available for purchase at the event but you must pre-order to guarantee yourself a shirt. At this time the t-shirt design is still being finalized however you can rest assured that it will become a collectors item.

>>>>>> Click here to register <<<<<<

pig-roast-flyer.jpg
>>>>>> Click here to register <<<<<<

VOLUNTEERS are needed to help with setup, cooking, serving, cleanup, and leading groups on the trail. Probationary members in particular are strongly encouraged to volunteer.

Help is especially needed with cooking and dissecting the pig. Cooking the pig basically means monitoring the temperature through the night and adjusting the vents as necessary to maintain the proper temperature.

I can NOT wait.

I love this event and can’t wait to attend

I can’t wait either for this event!

On edit, I know a former co-worker that might be interested in this. I know she has aftermarket front and rear bumpers with D-rings on her JKU so she’s good with recovery points. Any other info I should pass along to her, other than the flyer?

It’s best not to get sideways when climbing steep hills.

Good advice right there.

I was just gonna say hopefully all of the Jeeps in attendance this year keep at least 3 tires on the dirt.

bought tickets

Don’t think I’m going to make it this year.

Bought my ticket! Can’t wait!

Tickets are selling at a RECORD pace.

Mr Manchester is even going to bless us with his presence this year!!

Bought my ticket!

Bought my ticket and staying overnight for camping.

Out of curiosity, what time should volunteers get there to help with the setup?

Friday afternoon.

Ok, I’ll see what I can do for my work schedule. I should be able to help setup.

Got my 2 tickets. Can’t wait!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I’m in !!!

[size=150]We are approaching half sold out![/size]

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Wafflers beware!!! :mrgreen: