5th Annual Wheel & Squeal - Saturday Sept. 23rd, 2017

Our 5th Annual Wheel & Squeal will take place Saturday September 23rd, 2017 at Chutes & Ladders in East Lyme, CT and for the first time will include wheeling!!! Trail options range from stock-friendly to competition buggy extreme. This event is open to the public and space is limited. Register early because this event is sure to sell out.

Click here for a printable pdf of the event flyer.

>>>>>> Click here to register <<<<<<

pig-roast-flyer-sm.jpg

>>>>>> Click here to register <<<<<<

I’d like to sell some tickets to this at Jeep fest. I can make a QR code to the registration page that people can just scan and sign up. Will we be able to have tickets available at Jeep Fest to sell for people who would like it old school? I can take the lead on selling tickets there. I love the pig roast and Jeep Fest is a great way to boost the event.

is this a place where we can sleep at like we could in Middletown.
thanks
deb

PM sent.

Great idea. Make it happen. There is a pdf event flyer that should be printable at larger than 8.5x11.

Are we able to have tickets made to sell at Jeep Fest? I know some people may not want to sign up the and there, but may buy tickets if we physically have them.

Yes but we need to keep very close track of how many tickets are sold. Also need to know if the buyer will be wheeling or will need trailer parking. Jay or Matt or Derick may have a template from previous years tickets. Otherwise make your own!

Count me in. Ticket purchased. Can’t wait.

Got my tickets!!

Anybody who plans to attend this event is strongly encouraged to get tickets ASAP. I smell a sell-out coming.

Questions about this place

-is there running water? (So people can wash their hands since we are serving food)
-are there enough tables and chairs if it does sell out?
-will there be enough cover if it rains for everyone if it sells out?
-is there power out there?
-can we keep food cold that needs to stay cold? (Like stuff with mayo in it)

Yes (probably running hose from garage)
We have enough tables between what the club owns and members will bring. Might have to rent chairs
Gene has a circus tent
Yes (when you bring a generator)
Yes

Whats the ticket count up to?

21 now if not since the 18th sold. I put I will not be wheeling. Do not know if you need help with anything. I know there is an easier trail there, I put no because I was not sure.

deb

22 sold. 58 left. Lets get these spots filled.

Kraft BBQ sauce I will provide for pig roast. Last pig roast more guests preferred Kraft over all the other brands we had.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
There will be swine and sides, trails and rides, people to see, and even places to pee.
This will be a great day. Buy your ticket and head this way.

26 sold. 54 left.

lets not rent chairs, I will be able to come up with about 30 if needed, I also have a tent

Kate and I got our tickets
Can’t wait going to be fun . !