1 Ton POS YJ

1 hoop bent, mocked, and burned in. And it clears the hood.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

And now there is 2

Ditch those radius arms!!!

They do ok for Gene!

Well see I may ditch them someday, I just wana get this thing done.

And this was the first time I ever used a link calculator/made links/worked with tube, so I kinda took the easy route.

Got grill straight after some more trimming on the back side to clear the tubes. Realigned the hood, fitment isnt great, but almost at almost 30 years, frame cuts/body cuts I cant expect greatness.

Mounted the grill off the crossmember after I made some simple little brackets. Really happy with how that came out. I could jump up and down on this grill and its solid.

Looks fine from here. Got a target completion date?

I want it done by winter. I’d love to do fall crawl but I dont see it. I definatly want to get to feild and forest next year. How’s yours looking?

Sitting on its weight again.

I was tired of wet carpets so I pulled those out of the JK. And shined the mall crawlers tires.

lokks good !

Came out better than I thought it would!

Rent and union dues are this week so progress will be halted [emoji51]

Been playing around with deathtrap #2

Bent a grill hoop, dont love the fitment but I’ll get over it. I think itll be fine with a small bullbar/stinger like this one on a jk.

Bike runs. Nothing really new on the jeep. [emoji2369]http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d1ea95f81528/Snapchat-1557593997.mp4

Made a hoop to hoop bar. Had hoped to bend it but any higher I would of been through the hood and any lower and I wouldnt be able to bolt up my shocks, so I settled. Not super happy about it but it is what it is.

Hopeing to be able to come out with a radiator mount off the bottom cross member and another off the top and have the hose come up and above that cross bar.

I’m hoping yo mount a factory yj rad something like this. I cant go much lower or I end up in link land and that bottom tank will get smashed. Even right now that filler neck on that rad is to tall. [emoji35]

And it’s right at the end of my posion spider hood loover, which is super mall crawly, but I dont reaaaaallly wana put a hole in it.

I need to do some digging. Maybe I can find a smaller rad and mount it under the hoop to hoop bar. If I could loose maybe 4 inchs in overall height and put that lost room in width I would be perfect.

Small bit of clearance issues.

Tilted rad back even further behind the bar and now it fits fine under the hood.

No jeep updates but the bike is done just in time for winter. [emoji48]

Ghey!

BTW, did you ever invest in hydraulic power for bender? How much $? We still have some $ left in club bender fund.