Transmision swap

Hi guys and gals ,
I need some help here swapping out a bad trany for a good trany .
My 18 year old daughter took it one day ,1995 ZJ , and I guess she shifted it all the way to low gear and drove like that for a while. well the trany is junk .
My problem is I have no lift,nor trany jack . Im some what of a master mechanic , I have work on cars and trucks for over 40 years . I did a full frame off restoration on a 1971 olds 442 convertible all by myself 'cept the bodywork and paint ( that was before I got married ) took 7 years … / everything was like new when I was done. anyways , looking for someone with a lift , jack and a saturday or sunday off to help me . take like 3-4 hours ,
Im not made of money , but i offer my upholstery skills . I replace jeep windows , zippers , fix ripped seats , cigarette burns , make custom roll bar covers , winch covers ,broken seats , military jeep seats, spare tire covers / custom fit to your exact tire !
boat seats and tops , truck seats .motorcycle seats , fallen inside headliners in any vehicle , kitchen chairs . I even
sew tow straps . your favorite coat/jacket zipper , your wife coat and childrens zippers etc… Thinks of what you need , I might be able to do it. I dont do furniture like couch’s and stuff . I can even barter my skills with some cash if I have to . Ill bring the beer and pizza ! oh, it strill drives without 2nd and 4th , getting lousy gas milage but I can drive it anywhere.
Please lets talk ! Al

well anyways , seems I get a blind eye when I make posts here , but…

I still make winch covers and spare tire covers . bring me your tire and I make a tire cover to fit that . roll bar covers too .

Few members check the forum every day and equally few have loads of spare time on their hands. Honestly, I’d just pay the crew down at Barrette Fabrication to get the job down.

Thanks Eric .
but I still do custom made winch covers Spare tire covers for any size tire
and like to help with this OSJ league !

I’ll keep you in mind. New rig will have my Warn HS9500i with synthetic cable. Would love to keep it covered.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can make any custom cover out there , Velcro , zippered , snaps , grommets to hold bungee chords , etc…