ROCK University 2023

What: R.O.C.K. University
When: Sunday June 4th, 2023
Who: This event is open to the public
Time: 9:00 am
Address: Hopkinton, RI
Trail rating: Stock-friendly
Participant/vehicle limit: 40

This event is targeted to newcomers to the sport of off roading and includes classroom training and hands-on demonstrations followed by the opportunity to bring your vehicle out on the trail to test your new skills.

Space is limited to 40 participants/vehicles and the registration fee includes printed course material, lunch, and access to the trail system following the training. Guests (as passengers) are welcome however there will be an additional charge if your guest would like lunch.

Participants should bring a camp chair, notebook and pen, pressure gauge, and work gloves. Lunch will be provided. The trails used for this course will be stock friendly with more difficult options depending on participant comfort level. A porta-potty and air-up station will also be available.

Tickets in advance through Facebook event on the club site:

events.r20.constantcontact.com/r … =vd9zlqqab

Not sure if this is your planning thread, but Im available to do what I did last year, or whatever topic you need covered.

depending on where I am with getting stuff out of my house I can come and spot or something. IF my house is still a mess (closing and moving out on 6/6 I will need to pass… :frowning:

I’ll make a planning thread outside of this public events page. This page is generally the notification for all forum members of a public event opportunity.

I’m in to help out as a volunteer.

comment on the planning thread in the member section. There are pleanty of needs that noone has signup for.