Providence Bruins "PINK IN THE RINK" Hockey Night

[size=200]THE TIME HAS ARRIVED - THIS IS USUALLY AN EPIC OUTING![/size]

[b][size=150]Providence Bruins vs. Bridgeport Sound Tigers

Sunday, October 28th at 3:00 pm. (yes a Sunday afternoon this year…)

Tickets are only $22 and come with a voucher for a popcorn & drink or draft at the game.

In order to get everyone some awesome seats in the lower level of the arena, the initial order deadline will be OCTOBER 17TH.

All participants in this event must wear PINK![/size][/b]

I have to purchase the tickets ahead of time, so please, please, please don’t sign up unless you are forking over the cash. No-shows will still be responsible for payment.

Dinner will probably happen after the game, usually at the Luxe Burger Bar. More info on that as we get closer.

So, who’s in?

1. Stacey
  2. Mike
  3. Eric
  4. Derick
  5. Krissie
  6. Mila
  7. Polibious (+2)
  8. RoysJeep (+1)
  9. “YOUR NAME”

PBRUINS NIGHT.jpg

I’m in!

We are in. Mila is 6 so I’m not sure if they have kids tickets

I’m in!

I do believe that the dunk doesn’t have kids tickets for hockey games, but don’t quote me on that.

In plus +2.

After thinking about it, I’ll be probably bringing someone so I’ll need another ticket.

[size=200]BUMP[/size]

Anyone else in???

This is a great family event! Bring as many people as you want…
Payment of tickets needs to happen sooner rather than later. Please reach out to me to make payment.

Thanks!

[size=200]11 tickets have been purchased. [/size]

If people are thinking about Luxe, you might consider, Union Station Brewery, right next door. Great food (Best Lobster Mac & Cheese in the city in my mind) and micro-brews.

I concur.

If people prefer a restaurant or pub walking distance from the dunk, Trinity Brewhouse and Blake’s tavern are the first two that come to mind.

Having been to both, I’d pick Blake’s all day, but I’m open to any place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[size=150]We are meeting in the Dunk lobby at 2:45. Will probably grab a bite after the game. [/size]

Excellent. Was just going to ask what time we were meeting in the lobby.

Thanks Stacey. We had a fun time as always