PROVIDENCE BRUINS - FRIDAY, 2/28/14

The deadline to sign up is 2/21.

Tickets are $17 each and must be purchased (by me) ahead of time… PLEASE DON’T SIGN UP UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT.

THIS IS A GREAT EVENT FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY! BRING THE KIDDOS OR JUST COME HANG OUT WITH YOUR OSJ FAMILY. ALL ARE WELCOME.

We will meet at the Trinity Brew House (OR ANOTHER VENUE IF ALL AGREE) before the game for some eats and drinks… and then the REAL fun begins after the game… more details will follow once we get closer.

1. STACEY
  2. MIKE
  3. Eric
  4. Roxie
  5. Will
  6. Will (guest 1)
  7. Mike Mazzarelli
  8. Mike Mazzarelli (guest 1)
  9. Kelsey
  10. Kelsey (guest 1)
  11. Brandon
  12. Brandon (guest1)
  13. ?

Roxie and I should be in. I will confirm ASAP.

P.S. Which reminds me. I have no recollection of paying you for tickets at the last game???

That is because you paid me after the point of recollection… :laughing: It’s all good.

Add me and Two in tow. So 3 tickets total for me.

im in for this +1

Hahaha - by the way, ASAP was me just reading this and saying “Oh - we’re going to a game?” and he says “I don’t know, are we?”

We are confirmed :laughing:

Heather and I will be there, I still owe you Stacy for the game that I missed in January as well.

LOL… no worries. Glad you can make it this time.

BUMP!

Anyone else want in?

what time is the game at?

I’m still waffling

What time for meet up before game? Need to make sure schedule for Friday is set soon so I don’t miss out.

Game starts at 7:05. For those that want to meet up before hand, we will meet for a bite to eat at 5:30. Do we want to do Trinity or Luxe? I will call today to make the reservation. I will get the tickets ahead of time and meet anyone not going out to eat in the lobby of the Dunk to hand out tickets.

[size=200]LAST CALL…[/size]
WHO ELSE IS IN? IM PAYING FOR THE TICKETS TOMORROW!!!

I’d recommend PM’ing a reminder to Kelsey.

Are your sure about Mike Mazzarelli? That was YJ Mike who has not been seen or heard from for over a year AFAIK . . .

yup… just did.

I would like to beg for Lux Burger over Trinity…you know, for the fact that the drinks are better and they have food I can eat! :smiley:

But that is selfish…I just like eating. :laughing:

Luxe it is! I like it there too!

Yeah! I just did a happy dance. :slight_smile: