PBruins Pink In The Rink night

Friday, October 13th at 7:00 pm.

The team will be wearing Pink Jerseys for the Friday game in support of breast cancer awareness month and $5 from every ticket sold to the game will be donated to the Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation.

Tickets are only $22 and come with a voucher for a popcorn & drink or draft at the game.

In order to get everyone some awesome seats in the lower level of the arena, the initial order deadline will be September 29th.

All participants in this event must wear PINK!

I have to purchase the tickets ahead of time, so please, please, please don’t sign up unless you are forking over the cash. No-shows will still be responsible for payment.

Dinner will probably happen before the game, usually at the burger bar. More info as we get closer.

1. Stacey
  2. Mike
  3. Chris K + 1
  4. Eric
  5. Roxie
  6. Bob S
  7. Derick + 2
  8. Jay M + 2
  9. JJ + 2
  10. Melissa + 1
  11. Danielle Just
  12. Mike J

The minimum is 10. 10 or more is required for this event. Fewer than 10 will result of cancellation and we don’t want that to happen for a second straight year. So we need 10 or more to make this a “go”.

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in plus one.

I’m in and assume Roxie will too.

I’ll be there

Bump. 7 down, 3 to go to reach the required minimum of 10.

We are in for 3 tickets.

3 tickets

JJ, Kate, Ellie

3 tickets total

Nick and I are there!

Danielle and Mike are in.

Final head count is due on Friday! Payment will be made Friday afternoon. If you can’t make it, let me know… Otherwise you will still owe me the money. [emoji6]

Last call. This will be one of those nights that anything could happen!

We have reached the required minimum of 10. Meaning the PBruins Pink in Rink Night will go on as scheduled.

[size=200]TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED!![/size]

[size=150]Check your messages![/size]

Please note… The game is FRIDAY night the 13th. The PM I sent had the wrong info!!!

Is anyone staying in providence or going to hang out after the game? I’m thinking of getting a hotel room instead of driving back home just to drive back.

Roxie and I found room at small boutique hotel on atwells. Most of the big hotels are sold out.

I’ve been searching…nothing under $200 now.