P Bruins Pink in the Rink - Sunday, October 27th, 3:05 pm

[size=150]A great family event. We are trying a Sunday afternoon for a change this year. Hoping we can get a good turn out. Bring the kids, bring the parents, ALL ARE WELCOME![/size]

The first Providence Bruins group offer is less than a month away. Come celebrate with the P-Bruins and the Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation for their annual Pink in the Rink Weekend! Tickets are only $22 and will include seating in the 100 level of the arena, a popcorn, and a soda or beer. In addition, $5 from each ticket goes back to the fundraising efforts for the Gloria Gemma Foundation!

[size=150]The deadline to order tickets will be Wednesday, October 16th![/size]

Please post here if you will attend. Payment is due to Stacey PRIOR to the game (paypal, venmo, zelle, etc.).

1. Stacey and Mike
  2. Eric
  3. Melissa +1
  4. Roy +2
  5. ???

I’m a solid maybe. Will confirm if I’m in or out in a few days.

Noone else??? This might not happen… deadline is coming up.

We would go but Mila has a soccer game at 2:30 on Sunday and it’s the day after the log splitting work day.

I’m in . . . but like derick said its day after wood splitting work day followed by Helloween party after wood splitting. .

Nick and I are in! Sports Puck!!!

I’m in for 3!

Would be 4, but I’m not waiting for my brother to make a decision lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tickets have been purchased.

Hopefully we can grab a bite to eat after the game. Any suggestions or should we just play it by ear?

Dont forget, this is a PINK IN THE RINK game… everyone in attendance must wear PINK!!!

Texas Roadhouse? Maybe UNOs at the mall?