Habitat for Humanity, Rolling for Homes, Veterans Build

Jeeps meet Motorcycles in Rolling for Homes, Veterans Build

Habitat for Humanity is doing a run to raise money for our Veterans Build Program.
Date: Saturday, July 29th
Where: Start and finish at Dan’s Place Price:$25
Where does the run go? Leaving Dan’s Place, a loop toward the south on from Rt.3 to Rt.138 out to Jamestown with Beavertail being the midway point, returning back over the bridge onto Rt1A and Rt.102 back to Dan’s.
Registration at 10:00 Leaving at 11:00 Please fill tanks before hand.
Ticket includes BBQ and Event Tshirt
There will be a 50/50 raffle, auctions, and music. CeeCee and the Riders
No alcohol is allowed on the run. Rain or Shine!
See the link below for registration and sponsorship opportunities

eventbrite.com/e/habitat-fo … 4023640625

Habitat began this program in 2013 in response to to serve the housing needs of returning veterans. It’s 5 key areas are to provide safe
and affordable housing or critical repair needs, gives veterans volunteer opportunities to participate in builds to gains skills which may turn into employment opportunities and share with communities the military culture and effectiveness in interacting with veterans and their families.

This is going to be quite something. Looking forward to this comes July 29.

I’m asking ALL OSJ members to take part of this 68 mile Jeep Run on July 29 to raise money for West Bay/Northern Rhode Island Habitant for Humanity. As one of the first OSJ Members to know about this event, We need once again for OSJ to give back. People helping people and raising money at the same time. I was in a similar fundraiser in the fall of 2014 in Southern Maine. Let’s see OSJ have the strong support of what the OSJ Community does to give back.

Marisa and I are in.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We hope to be in… if not, i will definitely make a donation.

Looking for 5-10 blockers. If you have blocked before, please,pm me. We have others coming in from Red Line and Wicked Jeeps! Jason Ryll is in charge of the blockers. He would want to meet with all blockers before the event to go over the map and other logistics. Time is getting close. Please let me know as soon as possible.
401-374-2724. Email amigal267@gmail.com.

I have you and Marisa! Need your shirt sizes!

Small and XL. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So far we’ve got:

Mike and Stacey Clinton
Sarah and Anthony,
Shamus
Marisa and Sean
Frank
Mike and Laura
Lori and Gene Harrison +2
Mike Mailhot
Steven Galli

Lets keep them coming! Rain or shine, we’ll have a tent
Live music, and raffles!

this will like a convoy correct, no huge rocks??? I think I can make this. Just checking first before registering
thanks
deb

Hi Deb,

No big rocks! Lol. It’s a 68 mile convoy starting and ending at Dan’s place in West Greenwich. We are riding out the Beaver Tail Light house in Jamestown and returning back to Dan’s for BBQ lunch, live music with ceecee and the riders, raffles and auctions.

You can purchase tickets in the original thread.

Amy

thanks, done. registered.
deb

Got it. What Tshirt size?

large but I think you emailed me.
thank you

I’m in with Hannah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! So far we have 28 registered jeeps and 22 motorcycles. Expecting another 25 vehicles at least on the day of. Register to reserve your shirt! Looks like it’s going to be a great day folks!

I’ll take a LG unless they run small do XL Thank’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just signed up my jeep for two people

Leslie and I just registered, medium and large please

does anyone have an OSJ banner, maybe we can put one on one of the jeeps?