FREE Military Tires & rims

3 Tires & rims off an old M416 trailer. Free to a good home. PICKUP ONLY. Headed to the dump shortly if no takers.
Resized_20220815_151714.jpeg
Resized_20220815_151729.jpeg
Resized_20220815_151759.jpeg

I assume these are long gone to the landfill? If not I would love to have them for my military trailer.

Jeff,
There still sitting behind my garage, but the dump opens April 1st!

Would you be able to bring them to a run or a meeting? Summerset is about 1.5hrs so its a hike, they look to be way better than what is on my trailer right now.

[Eventually, someone will let me into the member’s section I did pay my $200 to Cody, and I will know when the runs and meetings are. I will almost certainly be at GTD (and hide my Tacoma behind a bush.) :wink: ]

Please hang onto them. I work in Fitchburg and live in Westford MA so perhaps there is somewhere I could meet ya. I will be in Cambridge later tonight for a show…

I’ll hang on to them. I’ll definitely be at GTD, and the workdays leading up to it. Let me know so I can put them in the truck.

let me know when the work days are. Also if anyone can see this I am still waiting on access to the members’ area so I can meet the requirements to join. :laughing:
:horse:

If you still have these I can get them at GTD if you can bring them. sold my house and need to get the trialer out of there so these would be a big help…

Ill bring them with me.

Thanks!!!