Earth Day Big River Clean Up April 27th

What: Big River Earth Day Cleanup
When: Saturday April 27th, 2019 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Where: Park-n-Ride off Exit 6a of I-95 in West Greenwich, RI

For the 11th year in a row Ocean State Jeepsters will be partnering with the West Greenwich Conservation Commission and the RI chapter of the New England Mountain Bike Association to host an Earth Day cleanup on Saturday April 27th, 2018 at the Big River management area in West Greenwich, RI. Trucks or Trailers may come in more handy then a Jeep. I walk Ninja and Shadow back there regularly and would highly recommend bringing a bug repellent made for ticks. Bags and gloves will be provided.

Immediately following the cleanup lunch will be provided at the nearby Tavern on the Hill

The following video from a previous year’s clean-up was produced by our friend Peter from the RI chapter of the New England Mountain Bike Association and provides a good idea of what this event is about:

vimeo.com/164813674

By tradition, OSJ has made a cash donation to help offset the cost of the cleanup (t-shirts, supplies, lunch). Our goal this year is to donate a minimum of $300. Reaching our goal of $300 should be a piece of cake. A motion is currently posted under the members lounge for a club donation.

I will be there

Are you guys going to set up a donation link for online like in the past? I usually toss a few bucks in every year even though i cant attend

Me and my family would love to come out and volunteer. We have a 5x8 trailer we can bring to assist. This will be the first event for me and my family since joining, look forward to meeting everyone who comes out. We will be much more active in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be there for the 4th straight year. I will bring shovel and garden rake with me.

Anything I could do to help?
I cannot walk around the woods. I am in a walking boot, so I do not know if there will be anything else I could help with.

Deb N

I’m looking forward to getting back out here. It’s been a few years since I have helped out

I plan to be there.

I’ll be there

I’ll be there with my truck maybe trailer

I will be bringing my pickup and hopefully the trailer,

I will be there with pickup

Not gonna make it. Probably moving all weekend.

I will be there with a few helpers

Will be there

So there are two boats that we need to pick up so we can have one or two people bring their flatbed trailer big enough for a Jeep that would be awesome

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I plan to be there to help clean up.

I’m in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be there.

I’m bringing the car trailer for the boats