Didn't think there was this much interest until i found OSJ

New here. With such a small state, I didn’t suspect there would be such a following but it’s great to find this site.

I currently own an 05 Rubicon that’s been under the knife for the past 8 months (motor rebuilt, frame blasted and painted, axle’s re-geared, etc.). Hope to have everything back together within a year’s time. It will boast a 4" short-arm lift on 35’s when it’s done for a town commuter & fun trial toy.

As soon as it’s up and running, I’ll be sure to submit an application. Until then, the money-pit continues. :laughing:

Welcome! Plenty of interest here!

Welcome. And feel free to start the membership procedure now and start attending events. Bringing a Jeep is always optional.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome!! where in Burrillville are you from? I am on Joslin rd

About 5 minutes away. Off cooper hill in Mapleville.

I have two jeeps. A beater 98 2.5/5-speed with a plow and the 05’ I’m going through completely.

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

welcome!

So, with my TJ completed, I attended Soldiers and Saddles following my submitted application. I haven’t received anything via email about approval but I can view the “members area”. Curious if that means my membership is approved?

Application yes, membership not quite. Membership invitations generally go out in batches. Given that we are close starting 2021 dues collections there probably will not be another round of membership invites until the end of this year. In the meantime all applicants have access to the Event forum and are invited to start attending events.

Welcome!