Churp front wheel

My JK has only 16k on it. Started to notice when turning if you hit a bump you can hear a churp coming from divers side front wheel. It doesn’t do it when cruising. It will do it turning into a parking spot space sometimes. You can hear a faint nose coming from the wheel if driving real slow. It’s not a grinding noise. I looked at the u joint looks fine they are chromoly shafts I just had put in a few months ago. Any ideas?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Check your trac bar have some one turn the wheel side to side and check the bolt it might of got loose

Think I found the problem the rough country steering stabilizer was hitting the track bar some at full turn. It’s thicker than the the stock one I destroyed. Adjusted it back a bit I’ll see if that fixes it. I put that on months ago but last trip out flexed my suspension to it’s max and I can see where the stabilizer has contacted the tie rod and track bar a few times. It came with a relocation bracket but that seems to put it in the way of other things.

That seems to take care of the churp I was hearing when I hit a bump turning. Now there is still a noise that that you can hear going slow as you speed up it goes away. Almost like a sqeeky tick and it goes away when you get up to like 10 mph you can hear it again as your slowing to a stop. Not loud but it’s there.

I had a problem like that, it turned out to be my right wheel u joint. One of the caps had rust coming out of it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Shit my u joints are all rusty and they are brand new chromoly shafts from revolution I just had Ricky put in months ago. I have a feeling it’s a u joint myself. I can’t believe how rusty they are already. I used my front locker alot at the pig roast

Grease is your friend.

What kind of u joints are you running?

I’m pretty sure it’s the larger “1350” that came with the revolution shafts with
the full clips.

Could be a bad u joint from the manufacturer. Try to jack up the front end and spin the tire back and forth, see if there is any play. If that does not work then I defer to a more experienced person.