Arnold’s Mills July 4th Parade

Don’t forget to click “going” on the FB event.

I’ll be there, unless it’s 100°! Damn heat makes me sick

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

We’ll be there as long as I can sit by then.

Highly likely I will be going. I will buy the bulk candy on Thursday.

Rob and I are in with 17 pounds of candy (no chocolate). I hope that is enough. The Clinton’s put us to shame in 2019! :blush:

Ellie and I should be there in the LJ

Ethan and I are in…

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

due to weather and sports, we are out… makeup game now conflicts. Have fun. Day looks great!

We are out for the parade

I think we don’t have enough people to make the impact we usually do. Please feel free to go if you are still interested, but I don’t think we are going to make it either.

Please feel free to join in with the 401 Jeepers if you still want to attend. They have a pretty big group going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in…

Hi,
so anyone going to Cumberlands Parade tomorrow that doesn’t have a CB can download a free app (need cell service) called Zello. Sign in (maybe use your jeep name), and search for the channel “RI 4th of July Parade”. It helped a lot to let people know what’s going on in front of & behind us during the Memorial Day Parade. I’ll have mine on & it should say ACHILLES. Just a thought.

Ethan and I are still in

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

We’ll be there. Easily recognizable, probably one of the only dirty jeeps…[emoji1787] got a 5 gallon jug rigged up to two battery squirt guns. We also have a couple one shots for the kids packing heat.

Rob and I still in. See you there!

Woke up with raging sinus infection at 3 AM this morning due to all this damp weather. Won’t make it! :cry:

Thanks to everyone that showed up and represented OSJ. Hopefully next year is bigger and better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk