Advice on new steering

Tomorrow works for me. Just let me know what time works for both of you. I really appreciate the assistance. Im not positive I have everything needed to do the job. Derick since you did the same syatem yourself what tools do I need?

just saw this, you should have called me. tomorrow night i get home around 5 ish if you want to bring it all down we should be able to get it done. i have most of the odd tools needed and the rest we can wing.

Jeff that would be great. I can be there just after 5. Whats the address and what should I bring besides the new steering, myself and the Jeep

i’ll swing by after 5

99 spring grove ave warwick RI 02889
I have some Guinness & coke so if you dont like those some thin to drink, and somethin to throw on the grill if you want food. I think i have every thing else covered. im off to pick up my kids now so i should be back by 5 -515 :smiley:

Thanks Derick and Jeff for a job well done. I have no shimmy, wobble or noises.

And your tires should last longer . . .

damned where good.
sorry i had to kick you all out, I wasn’t in trouble, apparently Amanda has been offered a new job with in citizens & wanted to talk to me about what to do

No problem Jeff thanks again and possibly congrats to your better half.

Sorry I didn’t make it over, I was on my way and some shit happened. :imp:

every thing alright alex

glad to hear there are no problems. just dont forget to get the other nut for the stabilizer bracket and go back through everything to make sure its all tight

Yea man everything is good now :smiling_imp: Thanks :slight_smile: