8th Annual Holiday Food and Toy Drive Trail Ride Dec. 3rd

Its back and we got confirmation we can hold it at Sawmill.

Please join Ocean State Jeepsters on Dec 3rd, 2017 for our 8th Annual Holiday Toy Run & Food Drive. This event will feature a day long trail ride at a private property located on the RI/MA border. Participants are asked to donate a new unwrapped toy and non-perishable food item which will benefit the East Bay Community Action Program and Rhode Island Community Food Bank.

Space is limited to 60 vehicles and all drivers must preregister for this event using event page. Trail options range from stock to well-built. All vehicles must be equipped with frame-mounted front/rear recovery points and will be presorted into groups based on specifications supplied during the event page checkout process. Due to the narrow winding nature of these trails we do not recommend full-size vehicles or pickup trucks.

Thanks for looking and we hope to see many of you at this event.

Facebook Event
facebook.com/events/1151853 … tab=about#

Register Here:
events.constantcontact.com/regis … jg29044fb2

Registered!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’ll be there to work the event, but won’t be wheeling.

I will be working the event as well.

Registered and I can lend a hand as well if you need me.
Ernie
:mrgreen:

Ernie please share the event with the toyota and xterra guys!

Because we like squeezing brand new XTerras through the sawmill . . . . :smiling_imp:

Dave07 and I will be checking the Sawmill trails on Sunday Morning 11/12 at 8:30 in preparation for the Toy Run. We are hoping to be done by noon. We are looking for 2-4 volunteers to come up and help clear and mark the trails where necessary.

I’m registered and can help out. I also live right down the street if anyone needs me to be there earlier and whatever help is needed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Help is needed for all aspects of the event: setup, staging, leaders, gunners, spotters, toy & food collection, toy and food drop off. Everyone is encouraged to help out.

I will be there to help out. Trails staging I will try to make the work day as well

That would be great!

I will most likely be there on Sunday. Hiking as always.

I’ll be there, able to help, waiting to see if the jeep will be ready for the trails

25/60 spots have been taken. Ticket sales this year are well ahead of last year at this time. Don’t wait. . . .

i registered not sure i can make sunday work day

31 of the 60 taken. Halfway to sold out.

How tight are these trails will a 4 door jk fit without leaving the mirrors behind

4 doors go through every year. The easier trails, which are by no means a cake walk, have more room.

[size=150]Only 24 spots left![/size]