6th Annual Wheel & Squeal, Saturday Sept 22, 2018

Ocean State Jeepsters 6th Annual Wheel & Squeal will take place Saturday September 22nd, 2018 at Chutes & Ladders in East Lyme, CT. In addition to a pig roast and wheeling, the event this year will feature camping Saturday night, a fireworks show, and optional commemorative t-shirts. Trail options range from stock-friendly to competition buggy extreme. Space is limited to 125 total including 40 Saturday night camping spots.

Tickets are available NOW to the public. Be sure to register early because this event is sure to sell out again.

NOTE that the deadline for t-shirt orders is Wednesday Sept 5th. It’s likely that there will be a limited quantity of shirts available for purchase at the event but you must pre-order to guarantee yourself a shirt.

>>>>>> Click here to register <<<<<<

Optional event t-shirt (design is subject to slight revision):

>>>>>> Click here to register <<<<<<

I just went to the link. It says camping 18+ does that mean they only have to pay if their 18+ or only adults can camp. I was planning on attending and camping out with my son.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Two tickets and a shirt… I’m in!

It means the camping fee only applies to adults. You are welcome to bring your son but keep in mind that once the sun goes down things tend to get a little rowdy. I think you’ve been around long enough to understand how we are . . . :mrgreen:

Rowdy is perfect lol

In!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Flyer says $35 but the link to the site says $37.50?

And this may be a dumb question, but regarding wheeling, that is referring to if we want to wheel our own jeep correct? I’m not exactly sure right now if I want to wheel my stock WJ

Processing fee is added on top.

Wheeling means your own rig or jumping in with somebody else. Vehicles are not provided!. Plenty of stock-friendly trails to play on.

Ah. Thanks for clarifying on both.

On edit: I’m in! Looking forward to meeting new faces

Got my ticket, overnight, and T-shirt.

I cannot wait.

Same here. Tickets are flying off the shelf.

Remember that the members-only pre-sale ends on the 15th.

Hi Everyone !
so , $35. for a ticket and $20. for camping Thats $55. per person ?

Yes, plus a processing fee. $59 per person

^ What Greg said. A great value!!!

Is there a deadline for T-Shirts and Tickets? Mike and I want to go, but we don’t have our new house move in date yet.

No deadline. Tickets will be available until they sell out which last year was a couple weeks before the event.

NOTE that the deadline for t-shirt orders is Wednesday Sept 5th. It’s likely that there will be a limited quantity of shirts available for purchase at the event but you must pre-order to guarantee yourself a shirt.

Link isn’t working for me. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in… can I have my same parking spot for the RV ? Was very nice … short walk for Eric from the bonfire :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registrations are coming in. If its not working on mobile then try a computer.

Sure.