3rd Annual Jeep Jam August 18 at Wojick's Farm Cancelled

I received word from Wojick’ Farm on 7/9/18 that this year’s Jeep Jam scheduled for August 18 has been cancelled. No new date or additional information has been announced by Wojick’s Farm.

If this event qualifies as a volunteer opportunity for probationary members, I just might be able to make it to help man the booth. However, I typically take a vacation with the family in mid-August so I’m not sure if if I’m a definite yes/no

I went to this event last year, and it really does nothing for me. 3/4 of the vendors were arts and crafts type stuff, with a few jeep parts vendors mixed in.

For the hour and a half to two hours I was there, I spent most of the time hanging out in Ricky’s booth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roy, this is not an osj event. We will be hosting the Ocean State Jeep Festival the following weekend (Aug 25) which does qualify as a volunteer opportunity.

Ah, ok. That’s good to know. Thanks.

It’s an opportunity to promote the Jeep Fest. Last year was a pretty low turn out. Would be good get some more Jeeps

If you’re referring to the event held at Bailey’s, that event too has been cancelled.