2018 GAJR Saturday September 15

The 2018 Great American Jeep Rally will take place on Saturday September 15 from 9AM-4PM at 43 Lower Butcher Road in Ellington, CT. This daylong event, the biggest Jeep event in the entire northeast will feature rock climb, mud pit, midway and more. Admission is $20. OSJ is planning to go to GAJR and is asking volunteers to set up booth for this daylong event. Don’t miss the biggest Jeep event in the entire northeast, The Great American Jeep Rally on Saturday September 15.

The Biggest Jeep Event in the Northeast is Our “Go Topless Day”!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley:

As much as I wish I could claim that, the fact is that GAJR boasts the highest attendance of any New England Jeep event.

GTD in Monson is the “largest of it’s kind” Meaning it is certainly the largest GTD event in the east and by far the largest east coast event which has trail rides on site. You’d have to go to Moab Easter Jeep Safari or another mixed brand offroad rally to see even close to 700+ Jeeps actually at a trail ride eligible event trail at one time.

GAJR is similar to GTD. We can say GTD is better in the fact we actually do the trail rides and offer the atmosphere of a basic rally, but we can’t really call it bigger from an attendance point of view.

Hi,

This sounds like a lot of fun!
I am definitely interested in participating and helping out if you need any assistance.

The date is pretty far off and my schedule can be a bit challenging but I will hold the date and participate if possible.

Just let me know what help you need.

Thanks,
Steve I
2014 Rubicon