2018 Arnolds Mills 4th of July Parade

We have been invited to attend the 92nd annual Arnold Mills July 4th parade in Cumberland, RI. It is held on the 4th (Wednesday).

Plan is to meet at the Showcase Cinema on Route 1 in North Attleboro (right off 295) at 9:15 and roll out at 9:30. We need to be lined up for the parade route by 10:00 so we avoid the road race. Parade starts at 11:00. There will be plenty of time to decorate your jeeps once we get to the staging area.

Here is more info on the parade: arnoldmillsparade.com/

I’m hoping to get another good turnout for this… it’s a great way to get our name out into the community. Start buying big bags of candy now.

OK… so lets have some fun with this. This years theme is “Celebrating our heritage”. Lets each pick a different theme for our jeeps and decorate them! I think it would be fun and the kids would love it. We should have about an hour from the time we get to the line up to the time the parade starts - that should be a good time to “spruce them up” and make them parade ready. Perhaps even get a trailer turned into a float??? Lets hear your ideas.

lets have a good showing and add to our trophy collection!

Who’s in???

1. Stacey and Mike

we are in no ideas yet

We are in. No theme yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The goal for this year is to build a float. Jeep on ramps on trailer. barrel of water with water cannon. Club banner, etc

My idea for the float. If we had someone that can paint or air brush. We put a Jeep on car ramps. And we have plywood with the faces of mt. Rushmore
That the jeep is climbing and then cover the rest of trailer with brown paper and American flags.

Great idea. Who can do it? We also need volunteer to pose their jeep on trailer. I will build some ramps. The more radical looking jeep the better.

Kate and I are trying to make it… if the Jeep cooperates

I’m a waffler, but would really like to be there if we can make it happen

I am in. Heritage? Oh Boy, All out IRISH?? Hopefully bringing 2 or 3 jeep friends!

Not much chatter on this. Everyone still a go?

Yes.

i’ll try to go . if i can ill show up @ 9:25
dollar store opens at 9 am gotta fill some balloons and buy candy .