11th Annual Toy Run & Food Drive, Nov 22, 2020

Please join Ocean State Jeepsters on November 22, 2020 for our 11th Annual Holiday Toy Run & Food Drive. This event will feature a day long trail ride at a private property located on the RI/MA border. Participants are asked to donate a new unwrapped toy and non-perishable food item which will benefit local charities

Space is limited to 40 vehicles and all drivers must preregister for this event using event page. Trail options range from stock to well-built. All vehicles must be equipped with frame-mounted front/rear recovery points and will be presorted into groups based on specifications supplied during registration. Due to the narrow winding nature of these trails we do not recommend full-size vehicles or pickup trucks.

Member volunteers are needed to help staff this event including setup, staging, spotting, recovery, and food/toy delivery.

Thanks for looking and we hope to see many of you at this event.

Facebook Event

Register Here

I will help out

I’ll be there to help out

I can help out

I can help out too!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

<---- will help

I’ll be there to work

Ill be there to help out

Is this event sold out ?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Yes, according to our Facebook page

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Ok thanks

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

But still room for member volunteers. Still need donation to property owner for vehicle on the trail.

What time should volunteers show up?

I expect to be there between 8:30 and 9:00.

Good time yesterday all!
Thank you to all for your hard work.
I got a bunch of pics and vidoes.
Let me know where to send them

If you can load full resolution copies onto a Dropbox that would be great. Otherwise post the best to members group on FB.

dropbox.com/sh/80745j9o9jqa … 5mJNa?dl=0

Pick the ones you like!