WTB...Roll Bar Pads

Hi all, Looking for a set of roll bar pads for a TJ(2000)…Anyone have any kickin around? Let me know…Thanks

mine are a bit beat up but once i take them off there yours, not sure when that will be, hopefully soon

Sounds good to me…their just going in my toy so the hardtop stops vibrating going down the road. I have a package of tissues stuffed between the roll bar and the top right now, Im guessing yours will look better than that…Thanks a bunch.

Not a problem. Might be about a week or so till I can get down to where I am storing/ working on it

No rush…I’ll be at go topless day, and trail ride (the 26th) If you have them by then (if your going) Maybe I could grab them. Again, no rush, and Thanks again…

lol i was at the jeep on sunday and totaly forgot till i was more than half way home

Like I said…no rush…If I don’t get them right away, no big deal. I’ve been driving without them since last summer…a few extra weeks wont kill me…
Thanks again…

I just realized that I don’t have th pad that goes accross the top roll ball

Thats fine…every little bit helps…Thanks again…

I have the pads, when would you like them?

Where are you located? Maybe I could take a ride sometime this weekend…

im in warwick, wont be home from now till some time tonight, if you want give me a ring and we can set something up
401-559-6066

I have these with me @ the clam boil