Waterfire - Saturday August 24th

Roxie and I are going to Waterfire the night of August 24th. If there is interest then we can turn this into an OSJ night on the town. We know how these usually turn out . . .

We can do dinner, hang out at Waterfire, then hit a club after. Jackies would be a great place for dinner but they are probably already booked. Depending on interest we could also block off some hotel rooms. The Biltmore and Courtyard are already filled. Still some rooms at the Hilton and Omni.

Ya me and brenda are in no hotel though

[size=150]Matt knows me so well - I went to the Waterfire website and it is TOTALLY something I would love! Looks like it would be a really nice time for us! :slight_smile:[/size]

[quote=“Eric”]
Roxie and I are going to Waterfire the night of August 24th. If there is interest then we can turn this into an OSJ night on the town. We know how these usually turn out . . .

We can do dinner, hang out at Waterfire, then hit a club after. Jackies would be a great place for dinner but they are probably already booked. Depending on interest we could also block off some hotel rooms. The Biltmore and Courtyard are already filled. Still some rooms at the Hilton and Omni.[/

Great idea, you can count me in. As long as it isn’t the last one of the year (great cause, but too chaotic), I am always up for Waterfire. We might be better off hitting the hill for dinner first. It turns into a shit show trying to dine downtown during Waterfire. Just sayin’