The Great International Beer Festival

It’s that beautiful time of year again. anyone planning on going?

Beer Festival Admission Ticket
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Afternoon Show - 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Evening Show - 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM

beerfestamerica.com/

Yea, just heard it on the radio this morning. I’m interested.

I believe the Beervana at Rhodes on the Pawtuxet is coming up as well. Not sure I can survive another one of those. . .

I am deff down but would have to be a night show. Once again the guard is ruining my life

OOOH - this sounds fun! Whose DD??? :wink:

That is where my Mike comes in!!! :laughing:

Ohh!!! And who has the DCR? (Designated Couch for Roxie)

I’m so in! As long as there is one cider (and there is), I get to play!!

SHOT GUN!

I will be a dd how much are tickets and when is it as long as I don’t have a hocky game that night

No game. And if its the later one I will drive. A few others home. 3 others. Can fit in back seat

I’m claiming a seat!!!

DIBS!!!

Haha - I’d call dibs, but I doubt you want to drive that far :wink:

Definitely the night session. And remember, the beer festival is just the warm up.

Just ordered my ticket for the Evening Show!!! Woo Hoo!

Ordered my ticket for the evening show.

Thinking about getting a room downtown.

I would assume that is where the post-party is?

Sure! :mrgreen:

Actually, I already checked and the Hilton, Courtyard, Renaissance, Hampton, Biltmore, and Marriott are all BOOKED SOLID. :open_mouth: Hard to believe this is due to the beer fest. Must be some other major event in town.

The Westin and Hotel Providence still have rooms but they are $$$. :scratch head and think about plan b:

Well, in theory, I should have money this week. Should this come through, I’d split a room with ya.

That being said, I do work for a public school system. And to say the pay system is f’ed up would be the understatement of the year. :unamused:

The biltmore has rooms, i have a 300 dollar gift card for it. I went on there site and put in 4 people and it came up with a suite. $341.60. I am sure we can fit more than 4 :smiling_imp:. let me know ill book it and we can split it per the amount of people crash there.

Interesting. Expedia and Travelocity both say no availability.

In any event, book it and count me IN!!!

hotel.jpg