PROVIDENCE BRUINS 10/25/13 - SIGN UP HERE

[size=150]The deadline to sign up for the Pink In the Rink PB Game is 10/16[/size].

Tickets are $17 each with $5 FROM EACH TICKET GOING TOWARDS FUNDRAISING EFFORTS FOR THE GLORIA GEMMA BREAST CANCER RESOURCE FOUNDATION. All fans will get a pink foam finger this night, so you can channel your inner Miley Cyrus… NOT! Everyone MUST WEAR PINK TO THIS EVENT!

I will have to pay for the tickets in advance, so PLEASE don’t sign up unless you are 100% sure that you will be there.

THIS IS A GREAT EVENT FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY! BRING THE KIDDOS OR JUST COME HANG OUT WITH YOUR OSJ FAMILY. ALL ARE WELCOME.

We will meet at the Trinity Brew House before the game for some eats and drinks… and then the REAL fun begins after the game… more details will follow once we get closer.

1. Stacey
  2. Mike
  3. Matt
  4. Brandon
  5. Eric
  6. Roxie
  7. Mike J.
  8. Danielle
  9. Rich
  10. +1
  11. Derick
  12. Krissie +1
  13. Lindsey`s mom
  14. Jay
  15. Nancy
  16. Brian
  17. Cody
  18. Melissa
  19. Mike C.
    20 ??

in

in

Roxie and I are in.

Who can forget last year’s event:

Two-fisting it. Yea!!!

Danielle and i are in. How should we get you the money?

In for 2 :sunglasses:

Krissie, Mila and i are in

We need one ticket for lindsay mom

the nance and I are IN

All right, Hockey as a sport, is about as entertaining to me as a trip to the dentist without Novocaine. ( yeah, yeah I know, Bah humbug! :stuck_out_tongue: ) HOWEVER, since it’s for breast cancer research, (which I’ve lost many friends and family to) AND, I just got approved for the night off, AND (mostly) I get to see Eric parade around Providence in a Pink tutu and tiara, count me IN. Watch out Sabrina Blaze and Miss Kitty Litter! :laughing:

Ok so how do we vote out someone like the brain who just said he don’t like hockey let me guess you like watching the grass grow I mean baseball or foot ball that very easy 16 games a year lol yea u hit a nerv lol just a joke but hockey is the best sport

Actually, your totally off on the “my favorite” sports! Not a sports fan (of any kind) AT ALL. Spend very little time in front of the TV. If I’m not under the Jeep in the garage, or in my wood shop, or reading, then I’m at work. Hockey just comes in toward the end of my favorite passtimes, but it is ahead of baseball and football! :wink: (Now I’ll hear from all the Sox and Patriots fans :confused: )

Ok u can stay I don’t like any other sports so let the other sports fan rag on me also but we will have a cancer survivor with us at the game

I agree and support that 110%! Lost my mother, father, and several very close friends to cancer, and have a brother-in-law in remission as we speak! Will do anything to support a cause that could end this problem, (be it breast or anywhere else in the body) even if it means sitting through a Hockey game! LMAO! :laughing:

Ditto…lol

Final call… I have to pay for the tickets tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Melissa and I are in

I’m in

Do you want the money ASAP or on the night of the event? Gladly get it to you before hand.