Ocean city jeep invasion !!!

This event is in New Jersey ! Ocean city! On the board walk!
Check out the website !!

ocnjjeepinvasion.eventbrite.com/

One of my favorite places…wish it was in July!!

This looks fun!

You should come with us!! It will be fun!!

When are you heading down and where are you staying?

It starts Friday June 14, me and a cpl other jeeps are headed down Friday, and were going to camp out at camp whippoorwill !

What time on Friday do you think you’ll head down?

I’m not sure i believe check in is at 5 for the first event and I thinks it’s about a 5 hour drive so I think well all be leaving around 10 or 11. I’ll have to double check with everyone today. Your more than welcome to join us at our campsite! We’re gnna do burgers/ hotdogs pretty much all weekend.

I’m not sure i believe check in is at 5 for the first event and I thinks it’s about a 5 hour drive so I think well all be leaving around 10 or 11. I’ll have to double check with everyone today. Your more than welcome to join us at our campsite! We’re gnna do burgers/ hotdogs pretty much all weekend.

I will definitely keep it in mind, but will likely have to call that the week of. School is between crazy and lazy right now…and I don’t know if I’ll be up for the drive. But I do LOVE OCNJ. :smiley:

Txt me if you decide to come : ) I’m not excited about the drive either… But I am stoked to be going to my first jeep event!! 401-6802162

You don’t need to go to Ocean City for a Jeep event. We have them right here every month!!!