Newbie here

Hi everyone,

I am new to the area, here with my Fiance who is stationed here in Newport and she was born and raised here. I am 24 as of the 22nd and looking to get out and meet people that enjoy the outdoors. I am from Reno, Nevada and enjoyed off-road adventures out that way which seems to be a lot easier to do out there than here. I am looking forward to being a part of the Jeepsters and hope I can be a productive member of this club.

John

welcome John. we have a bunch of event coming up in the next couple weeks/ months so there will be plenty of opportunities to get out there. this weekend we are have a meeting/ meet and greet at a local park, if your around and have the time feel free to join us. more info is in the general section of the forums.

Welcome to the forum, John. Hope to see you soon.

Thank you for the responses, I will be there this weekend. Hopefully my lift will be finished and I can take her out for the first cruise.

welcome to the forum.

welcome to the forum. hope to see you out there. what kinda rig you wheeling?what kinda lift?

WELCOME TO NEW ENGLAND & the FORUM.

Welcome John!

Welcome to the forum John, hope to see ya this weekend

I am getting a Mopar 2" lift on 35" tires… Lift details to follow tomorrow…

2011 Jeep Wrangler 2 door JK

Welcome!

We like taking late model JK’s out on the trail. :smiling_imp:

Yes, yes you do lol. It’s part of the transformation from jeep boy to jeep man.

welcome

Welcome,

Looking forward to meeting you this weekend.

(I’ll be the one barefoot or in flipflops)

Awwww, c’mon Bob… We haven’t seen the toe seperator shoes in a while!

those are his winter shoes. its too nice this time of year to keep the piggies hidden.

Bob, i hope you washed those flip flops…

Haven’t worn them since. Going to the trash. They were due to be replaced and only cost like $2.50.

My toe shoes have a hole worn in the bottom.

Is that a reference to Vibram FIves? Love those shoes, I have komodosports and KSO’s…

HA! ya, i saw them for the first time last winter when Bob wore them out. i was like WHAT THE HELL!

Haha, I don’t know about wearing them outside in the winter. I do wear them to the gym and go for beach runs in them. They are pretty great!