Newbie from Johnston

Just a quick note to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Bobby and I recently dropped my 2003 F-150 for a 2012 Rubicon Unlimited. Needless to say great decision. Had a Wrangler Sport back in 2003 but it needed to go because my baby girl was about to be born…now she wants me to take her “mudding”…can’t wait.

Looking forward to my 1st GTD today in Mass…Hope I get to meet some of you :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum, Bobby.

Welcome

Welcome.

welcome to the forum

welcome Bobby. I hope you had a good time yesterday. dont forget to put in an application.

oceanstatejeepsters.com/osj-join.html

Hi Bobby !

He is actually my next door neighbor … but don’t hold that against him :smiley:

lol, we have someone to spy on you now.

Sorry I have been off for a bit…little crazy last few weeks. I am looking forward to sending in the application and getting to meet all of you.

I didn’t even knew you where on the forum when i commented on your FB post. Welcome. Tell Cardoza I said hi

Welcome

Welcome.
you wont miss the full size at all.
My last set up rig was a full size blazer with 40’s. The jeep is far superior

JUST WANTED TO DROP A QUICK HELLO TO EVERYONE MY NAME IS JON AND IM FROM JOHNSTON JUST RECENTLY PICKED UP A 2002 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE WJ AND WILL BE DOING SO SEROUSE MODS AND WILL POST PICS ASAP. LOOK FOWARD TO TALKING TO EVERYONE.

Be sure to submit an application:

oceanstatejeepsters.com/osj-join.html

Once we get the application you will have access to our Events forum. We have a HUGE event coming up this weekend in Southwestern NH. Even if you are not ready to wheel it would still be worth showing up.

welcome to the forum