New I'm Mike

Hi I’m Mike from Canterbury CT. I have 98XJ HP Dana 30/Dana 35 LSD(TJ) 4.11 with 8 inch custom long arm and 4 link rear.

welcome to the forum

welcome

Welcome mike

Hello !!

Welcome Mike!

Welcome Mike

Welcome Mike, good to see we are getting some more CT peeps

Welcome

Oh boy… another Mike. :unamused: This could get interesting… :laughing:

Just kidding… Welcome to the forum Mike! (we have a LOT of Mike’s around here now…) Glad to have you. Hope to see you at the upcoming events. The pig roast is a guaranteed good time. You should get your tickets.

welcome

Going to start having to charge Mikes double lol jk welcome!

Mike

:laughing: :laughing:
image.w174h200f3.jpg

Hump daaaaayyyyaaaaaayyyyaaaaaay!

Thank you all for the acceptance I live close to the RI border and I am in Providence a lot visiting Jeeps Unlimited.I won’t be able to make the Pig Roast do to a pryer engagement but am hoping to make the trail ride in October.

Welcome mike im mike also i think we have. About 7 mikes in the club.

Cant have too many of us !

hey mike, how did the 4 link in the rear come together for you? thinking about doing it on my YJ project. i know its a bit different but its leafs to coils though

It was not that bad, I was in a rush it was my DD so I has to redo some mounts a couple times. They make kits but if you can do some fab work yourself you can save a tone if cash. If your planing to go coil all around sourcing out a TJ frame may be the way to go. I’m always willing to help if you need it.

Welcome to the group.