New girl from Warwick

Hey all,
Got a card in my door from one of you, and I’ve been wanting to check out the organization for a while, so I figured why the hell not.

I’m Marissa from Warwick and I have a lifted 98 TJ. She’s my baby!

I’m looking forward to checking out some of the events and possibly even taking her off roading (public places are hard to find).

Pics coming soon. Thanks Ricky for the business card/invite! It’s about damn time I got my ass in gear and joined this forum. :sunglasses:

welcome to the forum.

welcome Marissa, we have a lot of fun events coming up in the next couple months. when you get a chance submit and app and we’ll open up some other forum sections for you.

Welcome

Don’t forget you can always come check us out Tuesday nights at the car show in Oakland beach will be there tomorrow night From 530 to 730

Welcome.

Don’t forget to e-mail in an application:

oceanstatejeepsters.com/osj-join.html

Once the app is recieved you will have access to our Events forum. Fall Crawl is just two weeks away and there is still time to sign up.

Welcome Marissa! Glad to see another chickee here! Hope to see you soon at some upcoming events.

HI Marissa, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. If your jeep got taged outside stop and shop saturday night that would have been Ricky and I on a beer run. :smiley:

Haha yep, that was me…next time, feel free to leave a beer instead! Would have been MUCH more effective :laughing:

Speaking my language . . .

Will have to remeber that next time i go to th store.

Welcome to the forum

Thank you, thank you. Nice to see so many cool Jeep people in one place…

Welcome to the forum…

Welcome to the forum

Welcome glad to see you made it

HI Marissa,

It was nice meeting you last night at the car show! Good luck with your first day of school today!

Danielle

Glad you came out to join us.

Welcome