Moving to RI

Hey guys, not sure how to submit an app but I figured I’d introduce myself. I have 2001 WJ with a 3" IRO lift, I have a CB on the way and a couple extra goodies.

I live in Enfield CT now but I will be attending Johnson and Wales in providence in the fall and I’m moving out there and taking my Jeep with me so I wanted to make some friends out there. There is about 4 of us in my town that wheel occasionally, a lifted XJ, a wicked badass CJ, and a stock ZJ but he should be ordering long arms with his graduation money this week

If you live around Enfield now let me know I will be here all summer and I know some decent legal wheeling spots. We will definitely be making some trips :wink:

When I figured out how to get pictures from my Iphone to here I will post them

Welcome !

You can find the application here:

oceanstatejeepsters.com/osj-join.html

Once we recieve the app you will have access to the events forum and can see all that we have going on this season. I’m sure some of us will take you up on the offer to wheel some new property.

Hope to meet you soon.

welcome to the club. we have a bunch of fun event coming up in the next couple months so make sure you check the events section and hopefully we’ll see you out on the trails soon

Welcome

welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum

Hello there. Welcome. I’m a newbie in East Providence. 2006 Unlimited stock right now. Would love to play if you think I can. Let me know if u set something up. Holly

RI- QQ88

Oh whoops, I apologize my name is Mike. Thanks guys!

Welcome

Welcome

denise and walter welcome you to this great club!!