Hvac controls

I have the old slider type in my tj. Is is possible to replace it with the knob type?

Quick answer - yes it is possible… longer answer, you need to switch over the HVAC control panel and part of the HVAC blower box itself…

jeepforum.com/forum/f9/hvac- … ost2414910

jeepforum.com/forum/f9/swap- … ed-241264/

With the problems they seem to have, looks like I’m sticking with the slider.