Hey everyone!

I just bought a 2012 JK Freedom edition. I couldn’t deal with not having a Jeep for a few years. TheTJ I sold still rides by the house. Arghhh!!! I had a '97 TJ with jks disco’s, RE 2.5 lift, steering stabilizer and shocks, 32" BFG’s, multilple skids and probably a few other things. I was in a RI off road club a while back. Can’t remember the name of it. I can however recall the great trip to Paragon Adventure park and camping. Sorry to say… I can’t afford to shell out tons on mods right now. I do want to get back into the life though. I would be happy to help out at events to help sponsor the club. It would be a good way for all of us to get to know each other and see if we would be a good fit. thanks, Sue :smiley:

Welcome to the forum Sue

Welcome Sue!

Be sure to e-mail in an application:

oceanstatejeepsters.com/osj-join.html

Once we get the app you will have access to additional forums including the Event forum. We have lots coming up including Great American Jeep Rally, a pig roast, trail rides, toy drive, and more. Some of us also make an appearance at the Oakland Beach car show every Tuesday evening.

Thanks for the welcome! Sue

Welcome to the forum

Welcome the the forum…

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome Sue. hopefully we’ll meet you at and event soon.

Welcome to the forum.

HI Sue, Welcome to the forum!

welcome

Welcome to the forum… Hope to see you at the next event.

Welcome

I have to say, you gals and guys have been very outgoing so far. I will check into new events to meet some of you. thanks again

I have to say, you gals and guys have been very outgoing so far. I will check into new events to meet some of you. thanks again

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome Sue

Thanks folks,
Do you know if there is a show going on at O.B. this Tuesday My JK is as stock as can be… But, I would love to meet up with you guys and gals.