Hello

Hello y’all. My name is Laine. I’m from Newport born here moved to Germany at a couple months old till I was 5 then went to Kansas for 3 years then moved back. So no I am not an islander. I drive a 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK with a 3 inch lift. I still have stock tires for now but, my next set of tires will be 33’s! :smiley: I got drive the trails in Freetown/ Fall River Mass at least 2 times a month with a good friend of mine. But I am losing him to California :angry: so I needed to find someone new to go with and some guy stopped me on the road to tell me about this club so I figured I would join.
soft top.jpg
hard top.jpg
jeeppp.jpg

welcome to OSJ Laine, we always have something going on, hopefully we’ll see you out an event soon.

Welcome !

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome to the form.

Welcome

Hey you made it. Welcome can’t wait to meet u and see you out on the trail with us soon we have a great camp and wheel coming up first weekend aug ps that was me who stop u on the side of the road

I think I have been behind you on the freeway once with your hard top…

Welcome.

welcome

Welcome

welcome

welcome to the forum, Laine. Hope to see you at some upcoming events. We have a great camp n wheel coming up in August that is sure to go down in the record books. :smiling_imp: C’mon out and play!

Welcome!

Welcome.

How do the decals work on your plastic windows?
Haven’t tried that yet.

The decals work good on the plastic there are a few bubbles in them but you cant tell unless you are right there.

Welcome