HELLO EVERYBODY GREAT TO BE HERE...96 xj on 33x12.5's 4inlt

NEW TO THE SITE. MET A COUPLE OF YOU GUYS ALREADY AND IM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THIS… THANKS 96 XJ CHEROKEE ON 33X12.5 XTERRAINS 4 INCH LIFT AND SO ON, LOL…I HATE TYPING…CANT WAIT TO GET OUT THERE AGAIN…
IMG00192-20110415-1701.jpg
IMG00185-20110415-1338.jpg
208391_1930240691080_1094114531_2289944_5946339_n.jpg

looks good, how did you hear about us?

ONE OF THE GUYS IS JOE PINE. THE OTHERS NAME IS JOE ALSO WITH A BLUE XJ. I BOUGHT WHEELS AND TIRES OFF JOE PINE AND I MET THE OTHER JOE AT WALMART IN COVENTRY AND HE GAVE ME A CARD AND TOLD ME HOW TO JOIN UP. TOBY

Welcome Toby. Sweet looking Jeep. Look forward to seeing you on the trail. Did you email in an application?

Welcome Toby, glad you found your way in here, BTW i am the one that gave you the card at Walmart

HEY MAN GOOD TO HERE FROM YA … YOU DROVE RIGHT BY ME YESTERDAY… AND YES I DID EMAIL THE APPLICATION, SEE YOU SOON… I NEED SOME INFO ON THE CLEAN UP DAY SATURDAY… TOBY

welcome Toby. hopefully i’ll see you tomorrow

i hope so to…

its on Hopkins hill just past centrex on the right if your coming up from 3 or just before centrex on the left if your coming from division

welcome to the forum.

well of all days my daughter decided to jump out of her crib this mornin and bust her face open. just like daddy a little minnie nut case…lol. just got back from kent hospital. im gonna try to sqaure up here and shoot down there. im thinking its the old restarant thats closed on rt 3. lets se if im right. i hope i wont be to late… toby

well fella’s it’s not gonna happen. i tryed all i could to go. i gotta stay home with the little one. her mother isnt gonna be able to do this one without me. she’s in alot pain and cranky and flips her wig when she see’s me leave. i cant leave her. daddy girl…lol i know plenty will understand…ty toby ps i did want to get my hands dirty…

Sorry Toby but i didnt get back on here this morning, hope everything worked out for you

Um… Why is the left front tire mounted backwards?

well you got me…lol its backwards before i had it flipped around. wasnt gonna have two on one side and two different ones on the other. thanks for being so observant was wondering who would get that…lmao

:open_mouth:

welcome