Finally made it!

Didn’t think I was going to get past the confirmation code at the end of the forum registration, think I failed to be able to read the letter/numbers at least 40 times!

So my name is Mike, got a ‘new to me’ '08 JKU Rubicon this summer after owning a couple stock ZJ’s over the past few years and doing some light wheeling. I’ve met up with a few OSJ guys (Eric, Derek, and Bob) at the Oakland Beach gathering a few times this summer, and am looking forward to getting more involved in the scene as time allows.

The JKU is running a 4" Teraflex LA kit on 37" Toyo Open Country’s. Rugged Ridge XHD front and rear bumpers and rock sliders, River Raider diff covers. Probably some other stuff, but ya get the point. I’ll get my profile updated and get some pics up from home (on the work computer now) sometime soon.

Looking forward to meeting more of you at future events and trail rides! Also I’m a computer guy and not much of a mechanic (yet), so I’m learning as I go. More than happy to lend a hand to others with repairs and upgrades, as I need to learn!

See ya’ll around!

-Mike

edit: found a pic to attach. it’s actually from the previous owner before being shipped from texas, but it still looks the same!

Green Monster.JPG

You should try it if you’re color blind!!! What’s even more amazing is that we get about 20 spam registrations per day.

Anyhow . . . . welcome Mike!! Glad you could make it. You coming out on Sunday?

welcome!

welcome mike

Hi,

Glad you mande it to the forum. You probably can guess by my froum name that I amthe Bob you’ve met a Oakland Beach.

glad you made it over. the forum is the easiest way to stay up to date on upcoming events and meet and greets. Looking forward to seeing what that rig can do out on the trail.

Welcome! Nice rig!

welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum Mike

welcome