CJ parts including Soft & Hard Top, 304 Headers, 258 engine

I am selling a few of my CJ parts (we all collect knowing things break and wear out eventually), but I need to clear out some room.

I have a complete hard top for a CJ7 including doors. It is black, and works for both CJ and YJ, but this is the CJ version. Good shape (no cracks or leaks).

Complete black vinyl soft top including full soft door. The top itself is new in the box, but the windows, doors, and frame was used on my Jeep. I have a new hardware kit still in the bag and install instructions.

Nerf bars - They do have surface rust, but are still solid and will look great when they get touched up with paint. They work as a step to get into a Jeep and as protection while on trails or the road.

Rugged Ridge fender flares for CJ. They are in perfect shape, no cracks or fading. Made of ABS plastic they are UV Treated and paintable

Headers for 304. Pacesetter model 70-1334 in-frame headers that are designed to exit out of the rear of Jeep. Surface rust only, they are solid and will look great when touched up with exhaust enamel.

Rear bumper/tire carrier for any CJ, YJ, or TJ. This is SOLID and heavy duty and has a receiver for a hitch. The tire carrier swings out giving access to your tailgate.

Borla T-304 cat-back exhaust system for CJ 258 I-6. The piping does have some rust on it, but it is solid and nothing is even close to rusted through. It is piped for a CJ7 without a catalytic converter & is designed to hook directly to the exhaust manifold. missing the exhaust tip

258 cubic inch I6 engine out of a CJ7. It has low mileage since rebuild, but has not been started in about 5 years. It had always run strong and without any issue. It has intake and exhaust manifold and DUI high performance distributor.

MANY OTHER CJ PARTS. IF YOUR’E LOOKING FOR SOMETHING JUST ASK

If interested I have pictures and prices for everything.

Price for soft top please… and color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soft top is black vinyl, it’s a bestop supertop. I’m asking $650

It’s a good price for a new top, but way more than I was looking to spend.

Looking for something more used, as it will probably get bounced off a few trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk