car trailer open center

15 ft deck tandem axle with brakes, new paint, lights, and leg needs very little. also has motorcycle ramp up the middle asking 1800
photo(118).JPG

Is 15’ the deck legth or trailer length? What is the GVWR?

15 is deck lenth gvwr should be 7000 looks like two 3500 axles with brakes on both, tool box is off it was in the way of the winch plate anyway 401 480 0377 I,m on the road a lot this week so if you have any questions feel free to call Thanks Joe

I might want to come check it out next week if you still have it.

NP Eric let me know Thanks :smiling_imp:

Thanks for the info. My Jeep is a little on the heavy side for a 7000lbs trailer.

Steve, My trailer is the same gvwr. The question you should be asking is how much does it weight empty.

trailer does not way 7000, the ope center style is the lightest that you will find,

I’ve borrowed both John’s trailers in SSW. Cookieman’s trailer hold the Jeep better than the other Johns trailer with the same GVWR.

Maybe I could swing by and check it out? Roll the Jeep on it and see how bad the springs are with the Jeep on it.

John, I was thinking the same thing about the open center trailer being lighter than yours empty.

Where are you located? I can come by on Saturday to check it out.

Joe you coming out on the run next month?

But yea, what he said!

I gotta see if mamma is on or off that weekend, would love to make the run :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: