2004 Wrangler

I want to sell my Jeep, but I don’t need to sell it, so please keep that in mind.

2004 Jeep Wrangler X
Silver Body/Black Soft Top
4.0, Automatic, Dana 30/35, 3.73 Gears
85,000 Miles

It is a lifted Jeep, but hasn’t been offroaded. Some dirt roads but that is about all. You can check the bottom of the skid plates and differentials for proof. I have added the following:

Interior

Daystar Upper Dash Panel
A/C Cutoff Switch
Heated Seats
Neoprene Seat Covers

Body
Front Smittybilt XRC Bumper
Hella 700FF Driving Lights
IPF E-Code Headlights
Daystar Hood Wranglers
Rear SWAG Offroad Bumper

Suspension
2.5" Rough Country Progressive Coils
3/4" Front Leveling Spacer
Rancho RSX9000XL Adjustable Shocks
Front Rough Country Adjustable Control Arms
JKS Quicker Disconnects
ZJ Steering Upgrade
Rancho Steering Stabilizer
LT285/75R16D All Terrain Tires
Crager V-5 Wheels

The Good: I have put a good amount of maintenance and repairs in to this. Within the last two years I have done an OEM fuel pump, both front hubs, the steering upgrade, front track bar, water pump, thermostat, hoses, transmission was rebuilt, front brakes, rear brakes, rear driveshaft U joints, master cylinder, all the fluids.

The Bad: The transmission needs a range sensor. It works flawlessly, except when the gear selector is in “1”. With the gear selector in “1” it acts as though the selector is in “2”. There is no problem with first gear itself. There are a couple dings in the body, one on the front of the hood from a rock that bounced and put a bullseye in the windshield. There is no spare tire, which I have been fine without for the last three years. I still have the carrier assembly if you would like it, but don’t have a wheel and tire for it.

Unfortunately my camera died, so the only current picture I have right now is from my cell phone, but should be able to get some more within the next few days.

I’m selling because I am trying to reduce my debt, and this is my biggest piece right now. Along with that, I’m not really doing “the Jeep thing” and a small pickup would be much more useful to me.

$9,000 OBO. Would consider a trade for a compact or 1/2 ton 4WD pickup + cash.

Located around Providence, RI.
Title is clean, but I owe the bank on this still so they have the physical title.

Please PM me for any more information.
IMAG0040.jpg